- Please be informed FXGate Ltd. will cover 50% of any deposit fees charged by payment providers.
- FXGate Ltd. in accordance with international laws on combating terrorist financing and money laundering, does not accept payments from third parties & payments to third parties are not carried out.
- FXGate Ltd. accepts no liability if a client is unable to deposit funds due to technical issues and clients should always make sure they have excess funds in their account to allow for any adverse move in financial markets.
- All clients funds deposited with us are segregated accounts and are held separately from FXGate Ltd’s own funds. For more information, please click here
- In the event where the client has sent funds into our accounts but does not hold a trading account with FXGate Ltd. yet, and thus is not yet verified and approved, payment will be refunded using the same method that was originally used to send the funds.
** There may be charges incurred by your own personal bank and debit/credit card providers
*** Deposit Arrival Time may differ depending on the remitting party
For more information, please refer to our FAQs page or contact our Support team